Dog and Cat Complaints


Bode has been having issues with Dogs running free around town.

Bode does have ordinances against people letting their pets run free.

But please do not call City Hall or any of the city officials about this.

You need to call the L.E.C. in Humboldt at (515) 332-2600

They have an Animal control officer that will take care of it.